May 29, 2010

Small Change Of Plans

After work on Friday afternoon, I decided that I was going to organise my scrap supplies. I didn't know what I had or where I had it. I will not be able to make good layouts without knowing all the great stuff I have. Such a wonderful idea has taken me forever ! It is now early Saturday afternoon & I still have a few small piles to sort out, some rubbish to get rid of & places to find for things I don't need anymore.

Something cute did come out of this. I had found a KaiserCraft, Beyond the Page Ribbon Box I had decorated a while ago. I needed a place for my ribbon & be able to display it so I know what I have to use. Box + Ribbon =

So now I have no completed crochet projects to share & also still to get started on some layouts. I wonder what I will get done today. . .

No comments: