30 Days of Lists has ended & here are my final lists.
I bought Crobots by Nelly Pailloux. I'm so excited with what there is to make! Which is exactly what I needed because I have not made an amigurumi in a while. The Babybot on the front cover is so cute. They are quite small though & I'm used to making more medium sized toys. Learning how to attach beads etc & embroider is something I'm looking forward to. I just hope it isn't to fiddly . . .
Other interesting things I want to try:
1. Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread. Yum!
2. Awesome & adorable Leather Coin Purse
3. Workshop - 30 Days of Play
4. Funny Bunnies are so clever & cute!
5. Painted Cross Stitch Wall