Dec 26, 2010

Some things I did around Christmas

I really enjoyed Christmas this year. For some reason it was more fun & exciting. Especially with this sign on my garage door for 2 weeks before Christmas . . . & I didn't peek.
It also could have been the numerous presents I received. Top 3 - 1. Raised Garden Bed (for vege patch) 2. Donkey Kong Country Returns Game (for Wii) 3. Recycled Licence Plate Book.

We had a small branch style Christmas Tree this year. I made a garland to go on it. I just crocheted as many chains as needed for the length I wanted & hot glue gunned small squares of paper at regular intervals.


At the base/vase of the tree I put some other glass bottles with decorations on them. I have collected a couple of these from my father who makes them for a living.


I liked how the tree turned out & I can't wait until next year so I can add more!

For a few presents this year I made some washers to go with some lovely handmade soap I bought from Inner Earth Soaps. With all the rush of Christmas I only managed to take one photo of a washer I made for a friend at work. It was really hard to part with but I have plenty of yarn left over to make some for myself.


Merry Christmas !

No comments: